NT technics s.r.o. carries out the processing of your personal data because it is necessary for the performance of a contract with you regarding the sale of goods (or for the implementation of measures taken prior to the conclusion of such a contract), and also carries out the processing of your personal data that is necessary for the performance of the company's public obligations.
1. THE IDENTITY AND CONTACT DETAILS OF THE ADMINISTRATOR
- The administrator of your personal data is the trading company NT technics s.r.o., 5.května 1902, Chotěboř, ID: 04134575 (hereinafter referred to as the "administrator").
- The contact details of the administrator are as follows: delivery address NT technics s.r.o., 5.května 1902, Chotěboř, e-mail address email@example.com, telephone 569 551 385.
- The controller has not appointed a data protection officer.
2. LEGAL BASIS FOR THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
- The legal basis for processing your personal data is that this processing is necessary for:
- the performance of a contract between you and the controller or for the implementation of measures by the controller prior to the conclusion of such a contract within the meaning of Article 6(1)(b) of Regulation 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) (the "Regulation");
- compliance with the legal obligations applicable to the administrator within the meaning of Article 6(1)(c) of the Regulation, in particular compliance with the obligations imposed on the administrator by generally binding legal regulations, in particular Act No. 235/2004 Coll., on value added tax, as amended, Act No. 586/1992 Coll., on income taxes, as amended, and Act No. 563/1991 Coll., on accounting, as amended.
3. PURPOSE OF PROCESSING PERSONAL DATA
- The purpose of the processing of your personal data is the performance of the contract between you and the administrator, including the delivery of goods and the resolution of rights under liability for defects, or the implementation of measures by the controller prior to the conclusion of such a contract, as well as the performance of related public law obligations by the administrator.
- There is no automatic individual decision-making by the administrator within the meaning of Article 22 of the Regulation.
4. PERIOD OF STORAGE OF PERSONAL DATA
- Your personal data will be processed for the duration of the effects of the rights and obligations under the contract and for the period necessary for archiving purposes in accordance with the relevant generally binding legal regulations, but no longer than the period specified by the generally binding legal regulations.
5. OTHER RECIPIENTS OF PERSONAL DATA
- Other recipients of your personal data will be freight forwarding companies and other persons involved in the delivery of goods or the execution of payments under a purchase contract, and persons providing technical services to the controller related to the operation of data storage software.
- The recipients of your personal data processed for the purpose of complying with legal obligations may also be the tax authorities or other competent authorities in cases where the controller is required to do so by generally binding legal regulations.
- The administrator does not intend to transfer your personal data to a third country (a country outside the EU) or an international organisation.
6. RIGHTS OF THE DATA SUBJECT
- Under the conditions set out in the regulation, you have the right to request access to your personal data from the administrator, the right to rectification or erasure of your personal data or restriction of their processing, the right to object to the processing of your personal data and the right to the portability of your personal data.
- If you believe that the processing of your personal data has infringed or is infringing the Regulation, you have the right, among other things, to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority.