Offer of depalletizing stations
Used for depalletizing crates, cans, bottles or KEG barrels. It speeds up the process of unloading products from pallets.
The NMD series machines are semi-automatic or fully automatic and are manufactured in standard steel with KOMAXIT surface treatment in combination with plastic and stainless steel parts.
Reliable one- or two-axis modules of our own production are integrated into the depalletization system.
Description of depalletizing machines and lines
- the operator loads the pallet with bottles onto the roller conveyor or directly under the depalletization centering frame
- the operator removes the fixing foil and starts the depalletising cycle on the control panel
- the stacking frame automatically moves above the pallet to the level of the last layer
- the centering frame clamps the penultimate layer of bottles and the stacking frame moves the last layer of bottles to the intermediate table
- the centering frame is released, the intermediate table moves away from the pallet and onto the level of the sorting table
- the stacking frame moves the bottle layer including the liner from the intermediate table to the sorting table
- the operator manually removes the carton liner from the bottle layer (semi-automatic)
- the liner manipulator removes the carton liner from the bottle layer (automatic)
- after depalleting all layers of bottles, the operator removes the empty pallet (semi-automatic)
- the empty pallet automatically goes to the roller conveyor where the operator removes it (automatic)
TYPE OUTPUT MACHINE TYPE
NMD 1000 P 10 000 bottles / cans per hour poloautomat
NMD 1000 12 000 bottles / cans per hour automat
NMD 1500 20 000 bottles / cans per hour automat
NMD 2000 30 000 bottles / cans per hour automat
Options Depalletization of new bottles
Depalletization of crates
Depalletization of KEG barrels
Depalletization of cans
Design Semi-automatic: after depalletizing all layers of bottles, the operator removes the empty pallet. Automatic: the empty pallet automatically goes into the pallet hopper or onto the roller conveyor where the operator removes it.